Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) Services
Corporations are increasingly relying on cloud-based services for administrative and operational services. BringCom’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) is a cost-effective solution to connect your business applications and services with guaranteed quality and maximum flexibility.
Our DIA services for enterprise WAN and SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) connectivity leverage our Pan-African MPLS and Ethernet networks to deliver cost-competitive connectivity between customer sites and the Internet. Our solutions give you the ability to bundle your DIA service alongside other BringCom WAN or SD-WAN connectivity services (for instance using a hybrid network configuration combining DIA and MPLS services).
Key DIA Services Features and Benefits
- Speed and reliability
- Guaranteed bandwidth (guaranteed minimums and uptimes)
- Multiple date rates from 1 Mbps to 10+ Mbps
- Synchronous upload and download speeds
- Flexibility and scalability
- Service Level Agreements (network uptime; latency; packet loss; jitter)
- 24×7 technical support and web-based service monitoring
- Fixed IP addresses provided for monitoring or VPN tunneling
- Optional CPE delivery and installation
- Delivery methods: dedicated fiber and fixed wireless
Our DIA services are available in most Sub-Saharan Africa Countries. Please contact us to inquire about availability in your locations and to request a competitive quote.