BringCom offers a wide range of teleport services covering primarily Africa and the Middle East. Its first grade Djibouti Teleport facility is ideally situated for government agencies and enterprises requiring quick response, redundancy, back-up or restoration services. The Djibouti Teleport offers state of the art facilities, services and on-site professionals. Services include:
- Hosting and Co-location
Download Teleport Datasheet
- BringCom Dijbouti Teleport
Gateway to Africa and the Middle East
BringCom Djibouti Teleport has access to the following satellite beams which can be operational within 24 hours, subject to licensing, permitting and link budget approvals:
Orbital Arc: The teleport can view satellites from 132°E to 47°W.
The Djibouti teleport offers satellite access via four operational antennas:
- Intelsat IS-904 at 60° East (C-band Hemi Beam)
- Thaicom 6 (AFRICOM-1) at 78.5°East (C-band)
- SES NSS-12 at 57º East (East Africa Ku-band beam)
- Arabsat Badr-4 at 26º East (Ku-band FSS beam)
Currently available spare antennas to access other satellites:
- 7.3m Ku-band Tx/Rx antenna with 250W redundant HPA system (needs new tracking system).
- 3.8m Rx only Ku-band antenna.